6.29.2011

pam bram.

so you guys all know that i love my dad...
but it comes as no surprise to anyone that knows my parents:
my dad is really the lucky one.


i'm not even saying this just because she brought me into this world,
my mom is seriously amazing.

she is adorable. i mean, really: what a babe.

she knows how to have fun.

and like a good barbeque sauce, she is the perfect blend of sweet & sassy.

she's not one of those mom's that is always all up in your business...
yet she's the kind of person you want in your business. you know?

she has taught me so much: how to be i-n-d-e-p-e-n-d-e-n-t,

to dance (even if your husband won't join you),

and the importance of having great friends, at any age.

i just love her so much. i think even if she hadn't of birthed me,
fed me, clothed me, blahblahblah, she would still be
one of my favorite people in the world.

hope you have a wonderful birthday, momma!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...