6.03.2011

pin it.

so i have a new favorite way to spend time on the internet.
(and no, it's not looking for cockapoo's on petfinder...that's my second favorite.)



like all things social-media related, my sister told me about it.

seriously: she told me about facebook back when i was in high school
and you had to be in college to join. so i waited, and then joined.

she tried to get me to join twitter probably 2 years ago.
and i said no...and then here i am now, tweeting.

she bugged me about starting a blog for months upon months.
and i told her she was lame and i'm not going to do it.
and now...

so when she told me about pinterest,
i finally just went ahead and trusted her.
let me tell you, friends: it was a good choice.

i love it mostly because it allows me to store all of these things i want
to try in one place. and it's so easy to find inspiration, it's everywhere!
you see, i used to follow blogs to find recipes and have the ones i must
try starred in my google reader. and i looked at other blogs to get diy ideas
and had them stored away in a word document.
(gasp. how 1997 of me.)

and now: easy. peasy. great ideas and pretty pictures all over the place.

so if you haven't tried it: don't be a stubborn libby, just listen to your sister.
she's going to be right in the end anyway. (right, ricky?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...