6.05.2011

100 day.

my favorite day of kindergarten was by far 100 day.
i think it was supposed to be about celebrating that we could finally count to 100.

but i mostly remember eating a lot of candy and bringing in 100 pennies.

and today, it's 100 day on this here website!

so for my 100th post, here are 10 really random things
you might not know about me.

(and yes, i was planning on doing 100 and then realized i just don't have the time.)

1) i didn't really like chipotle until i figured out a) corn salsa and b) go veg (free guac, duh)
2) growing up, i always kind of wished i was a red head.
3) i used to have a diary and would do crazy things like put a strand of my hair on the page so i could tell if anyone had read it. in it, i probably wrote about really important things, like how cute zach from hanson is.
4) i've kept a "for real" journal since i was 15. in it, i write really important things like how cute that guy i married is.
5) i only set my alarm clock on random times, like 7:11 and 8:04 (no :00's or :55's allowed). makes me feel like i've beat the man, man. or at least like i've slept in?
6) when i was being interviewed for "exchange city" in 5th grade, i told the volunteer parent i wanted to be the town lawyer because i was "really good at fighting with my siblings."
7) i have a brother. his name is pat and he is a lot quieter than most brams, and a bit of a redneck, but i love him.
8) i was on the swim team for one day.
9) i haven't been to many concerts, but i have seen: hanson, 98 degrees, n'sync, and backstreet boys. boy bands forever, baby.
10) i don't think i could live without chips & salsa.

happy 100 day!

1 comment:

  1. hm. I always set my alarm on random times too, never on the 00s of the 05s. but I never really knew why.
    I think you're great! hope to see you soon!:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...